Thursday, March 28, 2013

Infatuation or Obsession

It's hard to tell what I feel. Is it possible to have enough love for two people. 

My feelings for you have not diminished nor have they faded. I still love you with all my heart, when I dream there you are, when I want I think of you. But when I'm with him it's almost the same, I never want our time to stop. When I'm with him it's almost like the beginning with you. 

Maybe it's the newness of the thing, something I have yet to find out. With you I have the comfort of familiarity, with him I have the landmines of guessing. 

I had a dream where I had lost my glasses going swimming, and I picked up someone else'. The pair were crooked and one of its arms was the wrong way around. But I could still see with them, they were my grade. And all I could think of was that I hoped the person found my glasses in exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment