Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Feet Still Hurt

I heard the rumors again and again. They were all bad. But last night was actually much better than what we could ever do last year. It was a long night of fun. I loved it. I wore a pretty dress, you were looking more dapper and handsome than usual. You picked me up and brought me home. You chose out a lovely corsage. You also hit me in the face with a rose. Twice. But I forgive you. I love you too much to hold grudges on a night like that. You also spilled water on me while dancing the macarena but you apologized and I got dry. You're cute when you're begging for forgiveness XD. 

But what was weird last night was him. You and him talk a lot so it seems. I think I am disturbed by that. But I'm most disturbed as to why he seems to be trying to patch things up with me even though I have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment