Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feeling Confused

So ex-boyfriend talked to me today. He got a brain ache because of some of his TORMENTORS (they're really called that) suggestions for his project. I thought he was sick so I wanted him to maybe get some rest instead of walking around the campus. Turns out he had something special planned but a bunch of lower years ruined it for him. So he said he'd make it really simple. He asked me to prom. 

We just kept on walking our old route from when we were still going out with each other. I thought that maybe he'd at least stop walking and look me in the eyes when he asked but he didn't, not even a smile. So I thought that maybe he was just a bit shy or that he felt stupid. So I made the topic change back to his TORMENTORS, we continued talking and walking, and walking and talking. Still no smile. I know I'm not that funny, but really can anyone be that melancholy?


I'm happy that he asked me, and I've been waiting for him to ask me for a while, but then to be asked that way. It just hurts a bit. But I'll let it slide for now, he's just too cute in that "I don't think I'm saying this right" way.

So I'm prepared to make prom a fun night, even if he is a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment