Thursday, February 17, 2011

Really Darned

This is still kinda about you. We weren't doing anything, we were just sitting and listening to  rock music singing along with the lyrics. But a friend of mine from People said "As adults get older, their standards for PDA go lower." But when I think about it I was in the wrong. We were out at 6:30, I should have been at the dorm studying. People told me that I should have pushed you and all guys away and stayed with girls. They told me that I shouldn't have gotten involved with you after ex-boyfriend. Why didn't I listen to them? 


I'm an idiot. That's why.


I'm a stupid selfish person. When you do something, always know that you're not the only one affected. Know that there is always a consequence to whatever small thing you do. I hurt my mother by consorting with you. And I hate myself that I made her cry, that I made her lose faith in me, that I was a bad daughter. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can be as close a friend anymore to you. I am sorry but I hurt too many people with what I stupidly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment