Thursday, February 3, 2011

In Exchange

So I got asked out to prom by ex-boyfriend. Turns out People who will not be named did not approve of ex-boyfriend. So she slapped me in the face. I was like "What was that for!?!". And she was all like "Slap".

So eventually I was pinned down and being slapped in the face. I tried to duck and at least evade the hits. And that's when I made contact with concrete table. I heard a distinct "thunk". I wish I could say I saw my life flash before my eyes, or maybe that I started thinking profound life changing thoughts. I didn't I was just thinking "OWWW, my head!".

So then she was all like "Oh dear, I'm so sorry! What's your name! What year is it! What's my name!" And then she was giggling and holding a cold water bottle against my forehead. "Scream my name" Hehehe.

And I was all "Why are you laughing? I just got hit in the head!" 

And then she was all like "OMG. Did it make you change accents too? You know if you end up married to (ex-boyfriend) you'll have his babies and they'll all talk like him." Hehehe.

So I whacked her on the back of the head and said "I'd teach them to talk like me!" He had a voice that was slow and deep. I didn't want kids to have it!

"In a relationship there's always a reacher and a settler. Do you want to be the settler?" she asked me.

"Well, I like him too much to care about that." Yes a declaration of love coming from a girl who got bonked on the head. " So I got hit in the head so that you could allow me to go to prom with him?"

"Pretty much. Didn't plan it though. Have fun at prom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment