Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My First Tantrum (I Think)

I'm a bit old to be having a tantrum, but when you need to explode you just let it run it's course. So today my family reported that my dog died. I was stunned. I wanted to write an entry about her, but I just couldn't bring myself to type. She was so young! So I was searching sad faces to put up to try and signify my undying sorrow. Moments after the first picture showed up my cousin came to get me. She wanted to go to the cafeteria and "eat", but being the mourning dog owner, I couldn't bring myself to even care. She ended up dragging me outside, I wouldn't even stand up. Eventually a friend had to help carry my uncooperative body out. 

Outside who do I find? My doggie's ghost? NO! Then who? Yes it is ex-boyfriend. We broke up a year ago, but we got back to the friend stage again. So I'm sitting there on the ground and he's standing there staring and laughing at me. My cousin didn't seem to see the need for me to at least be emotionally sane for this little meeting. So I did the only adult thing possible. I ran back into the building.


My cousin and my "friend" blocked the door, so I did the next possible adult thing. Run to the rear entrance. And yes ex-boyfriend was there. He wanted to go for a walk and "talk". So I did the next to the next most adult thing, run away again this time to the front entrance. He asked me what was wrong, so I told him. He didn't follow me into the building. Good for him.


I'm strange when I get mad and depressed. I end up hitting inanimate objects and then cry over the fact that I wish I could hit people. So when I'm depressed I end up keeping myself in solitude.


So I ended up lying on the couch in the lobby, when a text message comes through. It wasn't my dog it was my sister's dog. Mean of me to say this but I was overjoyed. So then I had to text ex-boyfriend about how sorry I was for acting like a child. Needless to say I feel better now that I know my dog is safe and alive and wagging.

Ex-boyfriend replied with an "It's ok :)" message.

No comments:

Post a Comment